Views: 6 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-03-21 Origin: Site
If you want to make a cream cake but don't know how to whip the cream, you can now use a cream charger to solve this problem.
1. Start with the recipe for the cream dispenser and place it on a flat surface;
2. Unscrew the head of the dispenser from the container;
3. Add the desired liquid, syrup, sugar or extract;
4. Screw the head of the dispenser back on;
5. Take out one cream charger and insert it into the charger holder;
6. Screw the charger holder onto the dispenser's pin until gas is released;
7. Shake the dispenser to mix gas with contents;
8. Turn down the dispenser tip and press down on control lever for gas dispersion.
Using a cream charger is that simple - you'll learn it in no time!